About the Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a government assistance program that offers discounted High-Speed Internet service to qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your broadband Internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household.
How to Get the Affordable Connectivity Program
There are three simple steps to follow to get started:
- Check if you qualify.
Visit acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/ to see if your household qualifies for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Visit acpbenefit.org/how-to-apply/ to begin the application process. Proof of eligibility documentation may be required. After you’re approved, you will receive an Application ID.
- Sign Up for Rise Broadband Service.
Visit risebroadband.com/order to sign up for service. Once you have service, submit your qualification information below.
Visit acpbenefit.org to learn more about the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Submit your qualification to Rise Broadband
Once you have received your approval confirmation from the FCC, please fill out our secure, encrypted qualification form below. Include information exactly as delivered on your Affordable Connectivity Program qualification form.
Frequently asked questions
- How long will the Affordable Connectivity Program last?
The FCC has announced that consumers can begin applying for and enrolling in the Affordable Connectivity Program on December 31, 2021. At this time, there’s no expiration for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Who can determine if I’m eligible?
The FCC qualification website is available at acpbenefit.org to determine eligibility. Proof of eligibility documentation may be required. After you have applied, you will receive an Application ID. Please fill out the form above, and a Rise Broadband representative will reach out in case there is an issue with your eligibility.
- Can I sign up for new service and the Affordable Connectivity Program at the same time?
Yes, customers can join Rise Broadband and receive the benefit from their first day of service. First, successfully start your Rise Broadband account then finalize your ACP approval and qualification. Note that you will need to complete the application process within two weeks to get the back-dated discount. See above for more details and step-by-step instructions.
- I already have Rise Broadband Service. Can I still receive the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Yes you can! If a member of your household qualifies for the benefit, visit acpbenefit.org/how-to-apply/ to qualify for service. Once you have qualified, please complete the form above. A Rise Broadband representative will reach out in case there is an issue with your eligibility..
- Is Rise Broadband participating in the device subsidy of this program?
Not at this time. We are currently focused on providing a fast, reliable Internet experience and working to grow our network. We will be sure to email out any news about this program if we decide to participate.
- Can I continue to receive Rise Broadband Internet service if I am no longer eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Yes, you may opt to continue service after exiting the Affordable Connectivity Program!
- If I qualify for the Program, will I continue to receive my $5/month Autopay discount?
Yes, the Autopay discount is available with Affordable Connectivity Program plans.
- Can I apply for the Program if I have a past-due balance?
Yes you can apply even if you have a past-due balance with Rise Broadband!
- Are digital home phone, Rise@Home, and Premium Wifi products included in the Affordable Connectivity Program?
No, the Affordable Connectivity Program only covers Internet service, but you can still include these features on your account. You will be billed for these features at normal monthly rates.
- If the plan I choose is more than the ACP benefit, do I pay the extra myself?
Yes, any additional charges will be paid by the customer.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a government assistance program and is only available to eligible consumers. The Program is limited to one discount per household.