Click here for a video on how to power cycle your device
To trouble shoot and power cycle your Internet, please check the following:
- Make sure the power adapter (also called the Power over Ethernet Cable or Pigtail) for the roof antenna is plugged in and working. (This AC power supply typically has a green LED on it).
- Make sure the physical network cables are connected to the wall plug, the computer and to any other network devices. (Router, or the VoIP Adapter if you have our phone service as well).
- Make sure all network devices are plugged in and have power.
If this does not solve the issue do the following:
- Power cycle the roof antenna or “radio”, by unplugging the power adapter. Wait a minimum of 90 seconds and plug the device back in. NOTE: If the power adapter is plugged into a power strip, power cycle the power adapter itself not the power strip.
- If you have a router, wireless router or other network device, then power cycle the device(s) by unplugging the power. Wait a minimum of 90 seconds and plug the device back in. NOTE: If the router or other network device is plugged into a power strip, power cycle the router/device itself not the power strip.
- Make sure the Internet and network settings for your computer are correct and reboot your computer. If you are connecting wirelessly with a laptop, make sure the wireless feature is turned on, and you are in range of your wireless router.
If none of the steps above work to restore your Internet connection, please contact our Technical Support team at 1-877-910-6207