Rise Broadband Refer A Friend Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern participation in the Rise Broadband Refer A Friend program (“Refer A Friend Program” or “Program”). By referring a customer, activating service or otherwise participating under the Program, the referring customer (“Advocate”) and the referred new customer (“New Customer”) agree to be bound by these Terms.
Under the Program, eligible Advocates and New Customers who satisfy all Program eligibility criteria shall each receive a referral credit (“Credit”). The type and amount of the Credit shall be determined solely by Rise Broadband and is subject to change in Rise Broadband’s sole discretion. The Program only applies to referrals of Rise Broadband high speed Internet service.
Both the Advocate and the New Customer will each receive the Credit on their account when both parties meet the following Program eligibility criteria:
- An Advocate must be an existing customer.
- An Advocate refers a New Customer to Rise Broadband, and the New Customer successfully gets Rise Broadband’s high speed Internet service installed. The New Customers service and account shall be subject to Rise Broadband’s standard installation process and terms of service.
- The New Customer must be installed after after December 7, 2017.
- The Advocate must enroll in the Rise Broadband Referral Program within 90 days of the date of the New Customer’s service connection date.
- The New Customer must maintain the Service for at least 90 consecutive days after service activation and both the Advocate’s and the New Customer’s accounts must be in good standing during this 90 day period.
- Once the 90 day service period has been satisfied, a Credit of $50 will be applied to both Advocates and New Customer’s account. The participants acknowledge that the Credit may take up to 3 to 4 weeks after the end of the qualifying service period to appear on each participant’s respective billing statement. The Credit has no cash value and will not be refunded.
The Program is only available to customers (both referred and referring) located in Rise Broadband serviceable areas. A customers may not refer themselves and the Program offer does not apply to a second business or a second personal account. The New Customer’s account must be under a different name and have a different service address than the Advocate’s account. If a New Customer is referred by more than one Advocate, only the first Advocate submitted will be awarded the Credit.
Rise Broadband employees who are responsible for selling Rise Broadband services and/or products, including business services and Rise Broadband third party contractors, vendors or agents and their employees and all others with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to participate in the Program or receive any Credits under the Program for referring a customer, being referred as a customer, or otherwise.
Rise Broadband may at any time change the service required to receive a Credit under the Program. By participating in the Program, both the Advocate and New Customer agree that Rise Broadband may share their name, referral channel (such as Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail), service installation status and date and other information with the Advocate and/or New Customer and others, including third-party providers, for the purpose of administering the Program.
A participant’s account does not qualify for the Credit until all of the information Rise Broadband requires in connection with opening a residential service account is provided. Reproduction, purchase, sale, transfer or trade of this offer is prohibited. Multiple Credits may be earned by the Advocate within a one-month period, but only one Credit may be applied per month. Additional Credits will be applied on subsequent months. This Program offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Some accounts, services and fees vary from state to state. Please review risebroadband.com for more information, or to speak with a sales agent if you have further questions.
Other restrictions may apply. The Terms of this Program may be changed or revoked at any time without notice in Rise Broadband’s sole discretion.
Effective as of December 7, 2017