Rise Support Service Plan
Our Rise Support Care Service Plan provides affordable, 24/7 support and coverage for up to 5 connected devices including your computer or laptop. For only $9.99 a month, Rise Broadband will:
- Computer health check and tune-up; increases startup speed and disc space
- Help with Installing or upgrading Software including Windows or Mac OS*, Drivers, Office, Adobe, etc.**
- Identify and fix hardware/software errors
- Identify and assist with networking issues
- Configuring and troubleshooting networked peripherals (printers, monitors, etc.)
- Connecting a wireless router
- Adding IoT devices to an in-home network (security cameras, thermostats, appliances, etc.)
- Support for video streaming devices (Smart TV’s, Roku, Apple TV’s)
- Trouble shooting streaming devices and services such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
- Provide access to Rise Support 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Includes up to 5 devices – Computers, Tablets, Streaming Devices, etc)
|Services Included:||Rise Support $9.99/mo|
|Number of devices supported:||Includes coverage for up to 5 devices***|
|24/7 Computer Health Check & Tune Up|
|Unlimited Support for 5 Devices|
|Streaming Support (Netflix, Prime, etc)|
|Home Network Support|
Offer valid to Existing Rise Broadband customers only. Service activation may take up to 72 hours. Rise Support service plan free for the first 30 days. After the 30-day free trial, customer will be billed at $9.99 per month, unless and until customer chooses to cancels this service. Rise Support service plan will be prorated at the beginning and end of the service. Current Rise@Home customers are not eligible for this free trial offer. Rise@Home representatives provide telephone and remote customer support only and are not authorized to make on-site service calls. Call for details and availability. Taxes not included. Restrictions apply. ©2020 Rise Broadband. All rights reserved.
Need Technical Support for your Rise Support Service? Call 888-524-9850.
*Only includes Windows & Mac OS.
**This service includes support for customer-purchased software and file programs. The programs themselves are not included, and will need to be purchased independently.
***5 devices can include any combination of wifi connected technology (computers, tablets and ‘Smart Things’)
****Internet of Things (IoT) such as wifi internet connected appliances, thermostats, security cameras, video and audio streaming devices, Smart TVs, etc.